Articles may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. View scripture reference copyright FAQ
The mission of Warrior Women Blog is
- To encourage women to embrace their identity in Christ.
- You are loved with an everlasting love by a God who wants to have a relationship with you.
- 2. To help women grow in their faith by using different Bible study techniques, Bible journaling, and prayer.
- 3. To help women become the prayer warriors God has called us to be for not only ourselves but for our families and the world.
- Prayer is powerful and we must put on the Armor of God and be ready to battle in prayer against all the schemes of the enemy.
- We all want to have better marriages and happier homes and prayer is a powerful tool. I have personally experienced the power of prayer in my own life and family and I want that for you as well.
- 4. To help women become more organized with our homes, families and finances in order to have peace of mind and more time to do things we enjoy.
- 5. Finally the main mission of Warrior Women Blog is to bring the good news of Jesus Christ to a lost and dying world.
People need Jesus, now more than ever and you can be a part of that by sharing post on social media, telling your friends about Warrior Women Blog and by prayer.
- Praying for this ministry and that it will reach the women who need to hear it.
Thank you so much for your prayers, support of this ministry and the encouraging comments and messages.
I sincerely appreciate you and I pray for my readers daily!
Copyright © [hfe_current_year] [hfe_site_title] | Powered by [hfe_site_title]